Welcome to our hotel and restaurants
The Fichtelgebirgshof is a hotel which offer you comfortably hotelrooms, different restaurants, a big terrace at our own see. We are located between Bayreuth and Kulmbach directly on the freeway "A9", on the half between Munich and Berlin.
Our guests use us for making a stop for eating, short holiday or for a Overnight-Stop. We offer different rooms for conferences and festivities. Have a look inside!
The rooms offer you a high comfort to feel like home. All the rooms are nicely furnished in bavarian style and have a bathroom with shower, phone, tv-set, desk and other amenities.
Our rates are calculated per night and room including our continantal breakfast.
Children till the age of 6 years are free for staying overnight if they sleep in the parents bed.
- Singleroom "standard": 55,00 € per night
- Singleroom "comfort": 65,00 € per night
- Singleroom "deluxe": 82,00 € per night
- Doubleroom "standard": 75,00 € per night
- Doubleroom "deluxe": 98,00 € per night
- Family room for three persons: 115,00 €
- Family room for four persons: 125,00 €
Our rates are include breakfast from 6 till 10:30 am. When you will leave our hotel earlier, you can order a take-away breakfast package at your Check In.
Take a seat where you want... choose the right restaurant for your visit.
Our restaurants are open daily from 09:00 am till 11:00 pm. Hot food is served from 11 am till 14 pm & 17:30 pm till 21 pm.
You can choose between regional, national and international cuisine, different draft bier, homemade ice cream and cake.
Of course we offer a special menu for kids.
- If you want to dine in a comfortable bavarian style with wood-paneled walls enveloped in a soft light - this room will be the right choice.
- Flooded with light and a great lake view. In the evening you can reserve a table at our fire place.
- An elegantly furnished room with separate corners who gives you more privacy. Perfect for a romantic dinner or have a business lunch.
- Have a overwhelming lake-view and take a seat between our citrus and palm trees.